Friday, August 29, 2008

TAGGED BY YI SHIUAN

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 2315
Name: Chew Jia Ler
Sister: -
Brother: Chew Kia Sheng
Shoe size: How i noe...long time no buy shoe dy...
Height: around 1.75m gua...
Where do you live: Puchong Jaya
Fav Drinks: Plain water
Fav breakfast: Lol long time no eat breakfast already..erm..wan tan mee just outside my house!!!

Have you ever....been on a plane
No...haih sad edi...

Swan in the ocean
Once...and its the last...

Fallen asleep in school
Duhh... =.=

Broken someone's heart
Got people want only say la...

Fell off your chair
Once during standard 6

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call
Erm...no...coz phone bill expensive nia...very pain de

Saved e-mails
Ya...those very meaningful to me punya

What is your room like?
2 beds...one is a nice bed and the other 1 is only the rack...nothing else

What's right beside you?
My dinner

What is the last thing I ate?
Sui Gao!!! yummy =P

Ever Had Chicken pox
Ya...when was baby

Sore throat
..........

Stitches
No...but scar got la

Broken nose
What lai de?

Do you...believe in love at first sight?
YES!!!

Like picnics?
Okok la

Who was the last person you danced with?
wah....scout frens...at sentosa campfire

Who made you smile?
I always smile de lo...

Who to say you last yelled at?
Hm....say you all also dont know who is he...

Today did you talk to someone you like?
P&C

Kiss anyone?
My first kiss still available =)

Get sick?
You mean like fever all those??

Talk to an ex?
Ex pun tak ada talk wat?

Miss someone?
Maybe lo...haha dunno?

Best feeling in the world?
Hmm....eating a bowl of hot curry laksa maybe ^^

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Dont have stuffed animal lol

Who do you really hate?
Those who put words into my mouth...

What time is it now?
2326

RandomsQ :
Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
Hehe....

Q : Do you have any siblings?
Sure la...

Q : Do you want children?
...........

Q : Do you smile often?
YES!!!

Q : Do you like your hand-writting?
Dont quite like actually...but what to do...

Q : Are your toenails painted?
Im a boy le...

Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
Sofa

Q : What colour shirt are you wearing?
Green

Q : What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday?
Playing organ...waiting "chong sai gei" start show

Q : I cant wait till....
Someone says to me "YOU GOT 20A1 IN SPM!!!"

Q : When did you last cry?
Dont know how many years din cry already lo...

Q : Are you a friendly person?
Maybe gua...

Q : Do you have any pets?
Yeah...my tortoise!!!

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
At home gua...

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
Good friend lo....the person is a HE

Do you sleep with the TV on?
I sleep with comp on

What are you doing right now?
Doing this tag la....abuden

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yesterday just JUMPED...kena scold summore XD

Can you handle the truth??
See what is it lo...

Are you closer to your mother or father?
Same not close...

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Ask again?? forget lo...

How many people can you say you've really loved?
What you mean by love?? i love my all my friends =)

Do you eat healthy?
Maybe

Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?
Tak ada ex la...

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
No

How often do you go to church?
I no christian

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
Myself

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
I very quiet de ^^

Are you confident?
Hmm....40% la

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
Forgot...

5 things on my to-do list today :
Pack my uniform for tml
Write blog bout pn foong XD
Tuition...haih
What to discuss for 2moro meeting
Watch 1 litre of tears till epi 7

5 snacks I enjoy:
CHOCOLATE,
CHOCOLATE,
CHOCOLATE,
CHOCOLATE,
CHOCOLATE!!!

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Hmm....dunno....dat time oni think la

5 of my bad habits:
Lazy
Too easy get too deep into something
Dun like to speak out
(due to laziness...lazy to think liao...)

5 places I've lived in:
My house
School
Forest
Khan's house
Uncle punya shop

5 jobs I've had:
Student
My mum punya respectful son XD
Cashier...kind of la...
(once again due to laziness lazy think again..)

I TAG:

no one...coz dis tag really boring...

No comments: