Friday, October 30, 2009

Here it comes, and here it goes...

In just a blink of an eye..and here i am..the final 3 days of my high school life..come to think of it..it seemed just like yesterday...when form 1..just masuk scout always kena pumping like mad (dats why im so short =.=) and 反面 wif chang meng..lol..dat time both of us oso dao gei...

So, there are a few ppl who meant to me in entire my high school life...

1. Chang Meng
My form 1 de friend and knew him since primary school..quite a nice friend..joined scout with him since form 1 and 两兄弟 together gambatteh dat time...

2. Every brothers in scouts
Actually most of us knew each other since form 1 edi..although we always quarrel coz of small things but its always over after a day, and we went through alot together =) love them all!!!

3. Yi shiuan
Also know since form 1 liao de..the 1 who introduced me to football..lol

4. Jo Lee
The 傻婆 queen of all 傻婆(s)..no one can beat her de..haha..but she oso quite kind de...quite a nice girl XD oni ganas liao abit (actually super ganas..but if i say out i will kena her karate slap)

5. Crystal Song XXXX XXXX
This year oni get to know her de..through blood donation (LOL?) hmm..oso another silly girl..although silly but kind..she treats all her friends VERYYY well..助人为快乐之本 de ppl..and also the 1 who introduced me to frisbee =)

6. Cheng Yeh and Jian Kai
Of course..my first ever band members..and our first ever successful song - 21 Guns ^^
And Yeh for always teman sit bus XD

7. Miaw Fen
My first ever singing teacher!! Hehe..dis girl even more berdikari den most of the boys de..do her bf de sure very 自卑..and oso quite good hearted..but she's darn mad at me for not going choir..haha

8. Justin Choong
My Form 3 mate..knew him since form 2...he nevers says a lie de =)

9. YuBin, Justin Choong ,and Darren Choo
YuBin and Darren knew since form 1 liao de..and i wun forget how YuBin bit me because i found and returned his 10 sens =.=
However...10 million and billions thank you to them for celebrating my birthday every year without fail..really thanks a lot ^^

10. Zan Hong
Same species as Crystal de..another kind boy..ini orang will show u wat is "无私" and dia tau buat nice nice de cake de le XD

11. Wei Chun
My good fren since form 1..and even better when form 5..a very very very very very berdikari de boy..and also my singing kaki since form 4 ^^

12. Yeemin / Nimeey
Another member of Jolee's gang..but her daibi level still not high enuf..a responsible girl..but she seems to have a lot 心事....

13. Ze Khan
Yea..another friend since primary school..a big bully (LOL!) but he's quite good in basketball..make me have the feeling to play basketball again de ppl ^^

14. ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE UNFORGETTABLE!!! ^^

(Btw...sori for dun have any pics...)

[ p/s : please note that all these name 排名不分前后 all of you are important to me =) ]

No comments: