Saturday, January 7, 2012

D-day

Well, as I said during the last post, today was my first official tuition class ever. It's completely different from teaching friends lol @@

2.30 class (f4):
NO ONE APPEARED!!! FUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

3.30 class (f4):
Well there are students inside, but less then what I expect. But who cares~ less easier teach ma XD looks like need to be more friendly with them and advice them to improve their maths abit..and there's one boy inside there macam quite yes punya o.O

Well..this is when i thought all my class ended..when suddenly..

"eh Jia Ler, your class now eh! form 5"

And I was like O_O LOL! you can imagine my feeling lol. Haven prepare anything yet then chiong inside start teach edi..

4.30 class (f5):
Kinda friendly and sunny class. Some of them know my name from yengjoe's class already. Luckily still manage to complete today syllabus~ ^^


**********************************

Suddenly 心血来潮 ajak zanhong and js go blitzone rush sc2 ladder. Had yummy 大炒 as dinner. Won quite a few games~ WOHOOOO but still long way from js..need to practice more @@



No comments: