Monday, October 6, 2008

OH YES!!!

Today is a happy day~ ^^

Today exam sejarah. I thought i was gonna die very until very ugly dis time, coz 1 day rush 5 bab (dim le...) from 12 noon to 2 in the morning non-stop (got lunch and dinner la of course). I dun even have a book to read...reference book dunno fly where liao...nota taken by my BEST KT go home dunno how many months liao still haven return (take go boil soup liao =.=)...textbook too many craps...

In the end...thx to a good friend send me own self type punya notes i baru can study...

THX A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ^^

Besides that...also nid to thanks jo lee for sending me the tips...all kena punya summore...if takda those tips i really die liao this time...

THX A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ^^ (lol)


Haih...but le...dunno which SH when exam dat time take away jolee punya textbook...she so sad...if find out who is dat sure let him/she (most probably "he" la) 死到很难看...if 收到 any 风 tell me ya...

No comments: