Friday, October 31, 2008

WHAT THE HELL.....

Haih...today memang very unlucky....

Yesterday...go sushi king interview...fuish...at the spot accept me liao...haih...dim ji...at night told dad exam result...die till so ugly...den say "work for wat? u nid money very urgent meh? stay at home study"...like dat den no more liao lo

Today...wen shan gave me pd wan me transfer 1 litre of tears to him...dim ji...just put in the pd saja...whole com lag...GG...oso noe something wrong liao...virus transfering into com liao...but weird is my antivirus shud can detect de ma...after that...things starting get weird liao...got windows starting to pop out edi...sommore right btm toolbar got say "You have a security problem!"...see oso noe is fake de...got 1 "!" sign there tim...lol...den after that even scanned comp twice...wth...can detect cant delete...wtf...after that manually deleted 5 liao...7 left...but the virus name is a link...i mean those http://blablabla something punya...how delete? i dunno...

Finally...nid ask bro help liao...ngam ngam dat time he on...lucky~~...den he call me dl avg latest edition...call fren come my house do summore...now waiting his arrival...wish me good luck ba...

*the virus punya data

*the pop out window

No comments: