Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Exam exams examss

Bla bla bla...dis trial reli sux...normally good in de suddenly all gone bad...last time all bad de now semua become good..

Physics..our beloved Pn.Loo set question, and I was like O.O when i looked at the ques...half dead for physics

BC..saddest ever...why "逛街时"...I guess u now wat i mean la..lol

Bio..better den i thought ^^ mayb coz spent 1 whole week studying it...

Add Math..er..oso same same la..din do any exercise...but lucky not dat hard..oni some ques dunno do...

Sejarah...TMD...last exam our Pn.Hasrah gave us de tips 100% kena...dis time...oni 1% kena...wth..die again...

Others all normal normal lu...

Now oni i realise my mouth is 乌鸦嘴 lai de...when sej paper 1...i saw got 1 ques come out perang dingin but none of perang dunia...so I say mayb paper 2 will come out perang dunia and no perang dingin...den my fren din study perang dingin lu..after exam I kena shoot...lol...whole essay bout perang dingin...

No comments: