Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday

These few days my house dunno why attract a lot animal come..first dogs, den rats (wtf =.=), den cats, now even birds O.O

One morning my aunty went cut those long long de branches on the tree...mana tau cut ha cut a got 1 bird nest drop come down..got 2 baby bird inside, newborn de...still belum open eyes 1..darn cute ^^ but the mama bird dunno fly where edi..i think is go out find food liao gua..

After dat we see going rain edi, ma take the birds come in lu...the nest pecah edi..so took a plastic container and poke some holes under it then put itu birdy inside..somemore got blanket de le ^^ but hor...dunno they still so small can eat wat...ended up din feed them...

Later the rain stop edi...me and my dad took a ladder, climb up the tree and tie the plastic container up there (try guess wats the holes are for ^^)

The mama bird came back later...but couldn't find the birdy coz we put it at another place...so later when it flew away edi we placed it back to the original place...

Second day..the mama bird found them edi...and they lived happy ever after~ lol 任务大功告成!!!

Today went out eat dinner wif family...coz my aunty from penang going back tmr edi..so ngam we reach there got ppl wedding dinner..den we book de table just beside them oni..

When i eat ha eat ha..边makan边talk wif my cousin..he sit opposite me de..talk till half..suddenly my cousin pointing behind me and eye open big big de...i look behind oni..got 1 rose drop on my head..yuan lai is the bride throw out 一束 rose, got 1 drop out den fly on my head..like dat oso can =.=

my aunty...the left 1..super geng in baking cheese cake ^^

No comments: