Friday, January 15, 2010

College

I am now officially a college student~

A new part of my life..yet a tiring part..college life was not as easy as I thought it will be..maybe later will be? lol..many adjustments have to be made..especially the books =.= now we got so darn many books for 1 subject..and we have to choose 1 of them to read..unlike secondary school, 1 book can settle 1 subject..here the books you dunno which will be ngam de coz some edi too much extra info there..mmg headache..lol

Second is the time..wth..everyday till 4 o'clock..den the *toot* driving put me back last de..I so near he dun put first..go make 1 BIG round the bukit jalil first only drop me..wth..reach home oso 5.30 liao..bla bla bla all those reach back my home oso 8 something liao..do homework and online talk a while den time to sleep liao..there goes 1 day =.=

But still..make me stress de most de is still my classmates..today we had bio..teacher haven't even start teach yet, they edi know almost everything about the chapter liao..even I purposely study the night before de still cant answer itu question..and they treat it like ABC =.=

Anyway..I'm still looking forward to the "Gerko Day" of Taylors..we decided to join frisbee club together and 1 more sendiri like de..and I'm planning to join music club~ man cant wait to play band..lol..

Hope my college life will get better ba..and of course more friends la~ hehe

1 comment:

lfsmaxwell said...

不知道你會不會記得我?
在bangau打籃球的?

他入學院生活,就要好好自愛。
學院生活,個人積極苦幹,是受益良多的。
可是很多同學在學院裏,都享受青春生活。
盡情去玩,結果成績很一般,學識也很一般。

好好加油吧~
有空來看看我的部落格~