Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thing Gets Better Eventually

Whew..finally got time to update my blog after such a long time liao..lol..hmm..college life is starting to get WORSE as well as BETTER~ get wat I mean? haha..try cracking ur head to think bout it ba..lol XD

Btw today was the ECA day for taylor's college (so called hari gerko in chs)..and you know wat? Taylor's ECA day got DJ de le!!! and summore got free pizza giving out de..box by box summore..mmg is rich ppl punya school =.=

Anyway..from now on, my college life will be whole lot BETTER because it will be full of..



( ignore the croc..lol )


AND






YEP!! That's right!! I joined the TFK (Taylor's Frisbee Knight - lol) and the Music Club..tell you..I'm gonna be the next Boys like Girls..lol XD

Anyway..better go do my maths now..ciao~

No comments: