Thursday, February 9, 2012

Downnn

Phew..three days no online at home edi..at first tot modem/router kena zeus troll again, but just when I wanted to call streamyx, the phone there tell me my line kena cut coz no pay == ZZZ!!!

Since too bored at home, went out yesterday with hong..parked illegally at Taylor's coz wan collect cert and hong wan buy earphone at Jaben. Before go Jaben checked no saman..20 mins later..saman come..FUUUUUUUUUU...but at least now rate lower edi..20 bucks..but still pain T.T

After that went BZ sc2 marathon!!! =D played almost 20 games there lol..always lose to terran coz always kena battlecruiser T.T but it was a nice day..

Today went nearby ioi there pay phone bill..so hard find parking @@ the fella in the TMpoint told me can get back line within 24h..and now here I am..hehe~

Gonna speak in a seminar this Sunday..stress!!! :O

No comments: