Saturday, February 4, 2012

Wow - (Fri)

Today morning..went to my car to check for TnG card again..NIA NIA IT'S UNDER MY SEAT!!! is because last night too dark so cant really see clearly under the seat..and it's almost at a blind spot..kena dad marah for nothing T.T but still thank God man..

Afternoon went TTC teach as usual..evening fetch silly and jammed all the way back to Puteri to meet up with LM gang to go Huei Shin (hope spell correct) for her farewell party..but dun really know her de..haha XD

Her place quite nice..the deco damn good..silly say her house all oso got artistic cell de..lol..and had yummy yummy dinner..hehe~

Suddenly dennis told me khan house got s4 gathering..and I was like 'WTH?' so left earlier with dennis..reach there only know it's not..just a friend gathering..lol..played mahjong and watched them play poker..1 round can win until RM40+..almost my tuition 1 day punya salary a @@ I noob punya play mahjong bet abit only..so lose not much T.T but leave my silly alone at farewell party like abit bad a..

Conclusion: happy day =)

No comments: