Saturday, February 4, 2012

Wow - (Thu)

Another day skipped without blogging..have to make myself discipline abit liao @@

Yesterday wan an interesting and 'nia nia' day..morning went to Taman Pertanian with ningxin mian shenwen js hockeu and silly to cycle..because of me they late 1 hour..so guilty ><

After that went SP for lunch..dunno wat ramen lai de...SOOOO FREAKING SPICY!!!! T.T

Then went to Redbox to sing k..quite fun..js really have to chg name to 叶玉清 edi..LOL..but the fun has not end yet..

At night went to TTC meeting..after dat suddenly wan go INC l4d..surprised YS but appearing at his house and yelling 'YS!!! DA GEI MOU???' and karsoon was singing happy birthday song == too bad INC computer sucks to the max =/

After went home, I realized my touchngo card is not with me..looked damn long and even kacau-ed Chinghwa to find for me outside TTC carpark at 12 midnight..really thankful of him =) but still cant find..went to sleep nervously...(to be continued)

No comments: