Sunday, December 18, 2011

铺好的后路

这次本该用华语更新,不过本人实在是太困了,所以这次决定用英语。haha~

Today morning went to Monash Sunway with parents to apply. Argued with them from 9am till 11am because I last minute decided to take on Engineering instead of Pharmacy, ignoring that detail of that lol.

Not as many ppl there as I expected. Most were students younger than me applying for a foundation course there. I guess all students of my age are already studying huh, only left me and a few sampah still applying and waiting offer T.T

Handed in my application, and guess what the person told me?

"Okay you hold on for 30 minutes, we will print the offer letter and scholarship letter for you now".

LOL. I let them zadao there, didn't expect that. Haha. My parents waited for the letter and I went off first to USJ 2 for the saturday pickup! Hope I'm not too late =(

Jam as usual at Summit area, and even more idiotic drivers cutting queues everywhere. -.-

Arrived, put on cleats, entered the field. The next thing I heard was 'LAST POINT!!!'...lol x2

Went to js house after lunch to watch Blizzard Cup finals between DRG and MMA. There say start at 4. Yeah it started at 4, started crapping at 4 -.-

Game finally started around 6. AND MMA WON IT!!! WOHOOO~~

After that poor Hong came my house for dinner because he won't be following (or rather he ditched lol) his family our for dinner. Then starting crapping session as we waited for js to come home for some videos to share.

As usual, FFK King Yap Jian Shen let go our plane once again by only onlining after 12am. !@#$%^&* lol x3

Very sleepy now..gotta go now..nightsss!!! =)


p/s: so fast my bday over 3 days jor..time flies @@

No comments: