Friday, December 16, 2011

Tiring Day

Phew~ luckily still manage to get home in time for today's update~ =D

Received an sms yesterday from Raymond about a class gathering today, since those studying in UK came back for break.

According to the sms, I was supposed to arrive at the house around 11am, but since Raymond ask me NOT to be so punctual, I decided to arrive 1 hour late. Guess what? I'm the second to arrive! Talk about Malaysian punctuality lol.

3-legged-crapping-session from 11am till 3pm. More people joined us along the period. Had the usual AWESOME fried rice for lunch and then went to Taylor's Lakeside to meet up another friend.

More-legged-crapping-session till 7pm and then went back to my house to fetch Guo How (lol). Next destination: SUNWAY PYRAMID!!! =D

Had EXPENSIVEEEEEE Japanese food for dinner and the crapping continues. LOL I kinda find my college classmate a lot like s4, only not as crazy as s4 only. Haha.

Tiring day. Gonna sleep soon, applying to Monash tomorrow. Finally doing something for meaningful lol. =)

No comments: