Wednesday, December 21, 2011

人生无常

Today is quite an unlucky day..

Morning 7 early 8 early went mountain long water far to Putrajaya to reapply JPA, just to notice that Monash Sunway isn't under the list eligible for the Dalam Negeri category. Sien.

After that, went to CIMB Bank to make account (mum say PTPTN loan need wor). Waited for 2 hours JUST FOR THAT ONE CUSTOMER BEFORE ME! Well, since I'm a very patient person, it' okay. lol.
Finally my turn. Filled in forms and signed stuffs. I GOT MY FIRST EVER DEBIT CARD! YAY~~

好景不长, after that I had to insert the card into the ATM to reset PIN. After I done everything, the machine vomited back my card. Just when I was about to take it, my dad stopped me,

"Don't take yet! There no write 'Please take your card', still processing."

Since is my first time, ok lu, listen dad.

The next thing I knew was, THE ATM FREAKING ATE BACK MY CARD AND ASK ME JUMPA THE BANK OFFICER!!! WTH 原来 is the card leave there too long, and now have to remake. Zzz...

Later in the evening went to SP to buy friend's present. Realized this year SP decoration for christmas kinda good eh. Here's some photos =)













No comments: