Monday, December 26, 2011

Right or Wrong?

Today, I did something stupid, or good.

Went to TTC around 1pm for training (again). Just after I got out from my car, an Indian couple approached me and asked me to help them. They say that they lost their wallet and got no money to return to Taiping, and wants me to donate them RM38 to go Pudu and take bus.

Obviously the first thing that came to my mind was 'SCAM!'. But I saw the wife pregnant punya summore. If is real punya then I really bad people edi. So gave them RM20 as my help. Feel damn heartache after that. T.T

Well, am I just doing the right thing or just plain stupid? Everyone I told this story to say I too naive or stupid lol. But at least I 问心无愧 la, just kesian my parent's hard earned 20 bucks =/

人善被人欺,马善被人骑. True? or false?

No comments: